(785) 273-7536 fax
2810 SW Gage Blvd
Topeka KS, 66614-2102
Receive Email Alerts from Me
Grant and his wife Jennifer, a Topeka attorney, are both graduates of Washburn University who have adopted Topeka as the ideal city to call home and to raise their two sons.
Grant’s Field of Expertise:
- Full-time REALTOR®
- A great understanding and appreciation of homes in Topeka’s historic neighborhoods as well as new construction and homes in developing areas.
- Lifetime Resident of Northeast Kansas
- Has lived in Topeka for the past 21 years
- Holds a Bachelor of the Arts in History and a Masters Degree in Liberal Studies from Washburn University
- Over 20 years experience in the restoration of historic properties in Northeast Kansas
- Experienced in listing properties on the Registry of Historic Places
- Member of Kirk & Cobb’s “Million Dollar Club,” 2008 - 2017
- Recipient of the Topeka Area Association of Realtor’s “Rising Star Award,” 2008
- Named as one of Topeka’s Top 20 Young Professionals by TK Magazine, May 2008
- Kansas Beta's Alumni Club's "Man of the Year," 2017
- Chairperson of Head Start Book Drive
- Group Coordinator for Project Topeka
- 13 Years of Participation with 4-H
- Member of the Topeka 20-30 Club
- Leadership Greater Topeka, Class 2013
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Topeka Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Topeka Area Association of REALTORS®
- Chair of the Topeka Landmarks Commission
- President of the Kansas Preservation Alliance
- Member of the Phi Delta Theta Alumni Board
- Member of the Washburn Alumni Association
- Member of the Kansas Beta Alumni Club
"Grant sold my grandparents house after my grandpa's passing. He was so helpful by doing a walk through with my family to let us know what we should do to make the house the most attractive and presentable for sale. He was always available for questions and advice. Grant is very knowledgeable of home styles, neighborhoods in Topeka and appropriate pricing. I would definitely recommend Grant to buy or sell your next home."
-- Rebecca Arensdorf
Grant helped us to sell our house in 1 day! When I got a job offer in Denver, my husband and I immediately contacted Grant to help us sell our home. He helped us set a good price for our house so that we could get the most from our property. Less than 24 hours after the sign went up in the yard, we were under contract. Grant skillfully guided us through the complicated process of selling our house, walking us through each step along the way. He was also extremely helpful in coordinating with our realtor in Denver as we worked to purchase a home there. As a graduate of Washburn University and long-time resident of Topeka, Grant has great connections in the community. I would highly recommend Grant to anyone looking to buy or sell a home in the Topeka area. He is knowledgeable, responsive and effective. Plus, he is a great guy!
-- Margret Wood
Over the last 10 years, Grant had assisted me with the purchase of two homes and the sale of one home. He had been great to work with and very knowledgeable.
-- Thomas Messina
Grant assisted me with my move from my hometown to Topeka. He was patient and coached me through the process of selling one home to purchase a new home. Grant was great and I highly recommend him to anyone.
-- Mary McCaffrey
"Grant is enthusiastic about his job as a realtor. He is a professional and somebody who will be a great representative for you, either as a buyer or seller. One thing that impressed me about Grant is his availability, patience, and on-time arrivals. We would set appointments and consistently he would arrive literally to the minute. And, he goes the extra mile to ensure your home has the best presentation for showings. Grant has a high-level of knowledge about the structural integrity of homes, is a wonderful visionary in offering suggestions for home improvements, and does a good job helping to ease the normal tension for home buyers and sellers. Outside of his realty expertise, Grant has a high-level of education and can converse intelligently about many topics. In my mind, Grant has established himself as a top-of-the-line professional in the realty business."
-- Joshua Messick
"Buying your first home is a huge undertaking and Grant made it very easy for us. After living in an apartment for a few years we weren’t sure what we were looking for in a home just that we wanted a house with a yard. Grant helped us focus our efforts by showing us any house that we thought might be of interest to see what we in fact did like. He was very patient while we weeded through what we did and did not want in these homes. He was also very helpful in spotting things he knew we specifically didn’t want but at the same time didn’t skip the excitement of showing us a new home in case we fell in love with it. Grant was always easy to reach and tremendously helpful in the negotiation and closing process. We could not have been more pleased and know that when we outgrow our current home we will definitely be calling on Grant as a buyer and seller."
-- Erin Mohwinkle