- Property Search
- Kirk & Cobb Open Houses
- Topeka Area Open Houses
- Find A Realtor®
- Transaction Center
- First Homebuyer
- Our Company
- Seller’s Resource Center
- Buyer’s Resource Center
- Contact Us
Kirk & Cobb NewsFebruary 1, 2016
Kirk & Cobb is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about a full-time residential re...
Receive Kirk & Cobb News
Enter your email address below to receive Kirk & Cobb news updates.
Phone: (785) 806-0647
Fax: (785) 273-7536
Kirk & Cobb Inc.
2810 SW Gage Blvd.
Topeka, KS 66614
- Full Time REALTOR®
- Resident of Topeka since 1998
- Professional transportation and land use planner since 1986. Worked nine years in Topeka (1998-2008) and seven years in Lawrence (2008-2015).
- Worked with numerous developers and real estate professionals during planning career.
- Involved over the years in son's scouting, chorus, orchestra, theater, church education, etc.
- Involved with various neighborhood associations in Topeka during planning career
- American Institute of Certified Planners - AICP
- AICP Certified Transportation Planner - CTP
- Member of Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Sunflower Association of REALTORS®
- Instrumental in planning bikeway development in Topeka, including the eastward expansion of the Shunga Trail past Topeka Boulevard and the trail around Lake Shawnee.
- Grew up in Silver Springs, MD and graduated from Northwood High School. Earned BS degree in Geography from Frostburg State College in 1984. Earned MA degree in Urban Studies at University of Maryland in 1986.
- Married Theresa Traverse from Constantine, MI in 1987. Started married life in Utica, NY. Also lived in Yuma, AZ before moving to Topeka in 1998. One son, Ian, who was born in 1991.