- Property Search
- Kirk & Cobb Open Houses
- Topeka Area Open Houses
- Find A Realtor®
- Transaction Center
- First Homebuyer
- Our Company
- Seller’s Resource Center
- Buyer’s Resource Center
- Contact Us
Kirk & Cobb NewsFebruary 1, 2016
Kirk & Cobb is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about a full-time residential re...
Receive Kirk & Cobb News
Enter your email address below to receive Kirk & Cobb news updates.
Phone: (785) 221-8424
Fax: (785) 273-7536
Kirk & Cobb Inc.
2810 SW Gage Blvd.
Topeka, KS 66614
- Full Time Realtor
- Lifetime resident of Topeka
- Married to H.B. Marshall, retired Topeka homebuilder
- Daughter - Jennifer and Todd McKnight, grandkids - Griffin and Connor
- Special expertise on marketing homes to, and for, owners and buyers from first time home buyers to customers moving to retirement communities. Special emphasis on single family residences.
- Topeka Realtor since 1983
- Past Experience:
- After graduating from Topeka High School & Washburn University was elementary teacher before going into real estate.
- Consistently in top 5% of Topeka Realtors in sales
- Community Involvement:
- Past member multiple community boards and committees. See Organization Participation for current involvement.
- Topeka Area Association of Realtors Salesperson of the Year
- Topeka Area Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year
- Topeka Area Association of Realtors Masters Club
- Topeka Area Association of Realtors Andy Anderson Award
- Kansas Association of Realtors Honor Society
- Kansas Association of Realtors Good Neighbor Award
- Rotary Business Leader Award
- Washburn University Monroe Award
- YWCA Leadership Exchange Honoree
- Junior League of Topeka Gold Rose Award
- Current Organizations and Memberships:
- Topeka Area Association of Realtors, Kansas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Member First Presbyterian Church - Elder, worship team chair
- Member of the Permanent Judicial Commission for the Presbytery of Northern Kansas
- Junior League of Topeka Sustainer, planning committee member, advisor to Community Impact Council
- PEO Chapter DV
- Shawnee Yacht Club
- The Kansas Book Club
- Topeka Community Foundation - Board of Directors, chair - Donor Development Committee - Women's Fund - Board of Directors, past president,
- The Topeka High School Friends of the Library board member
- Topeka Festival Singers Board of Directors past president
- Topeka High Historical Society
- Washburn University Mulvane Art Museum
- Washburn University NONOSO Honor Society - past president
- Washburn Women's Alliance - past president
- Women's Kansas Day Club
- Hobbies and Recreation:
- Bridge, walking, reading, football and basketball watching and traveling