- Property Search
- Kirk & Cobb Open Houses
- Topeka Area Open Houses
- Find A Realtor®
- Transaction Center
- First Homebuyer
- Our Company
- Seller’s Resource Center
- Buyer’s Resource Center
- Contact Us
Kirk & Cobb NewsFebruary 1, 2016
Kirk & Cobb is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about a full-time residential re...
Receive Kirk & Cobb News
Enter your email address below to receive Kirk & Cobb news updates.
Kirk & Cobb Inc.
2810 SW Gage Blvd.
Topeka, KS 66614
Grant and his wife Jennifer, a Topeka attorney, are both graduates of Washburn University who have adopted Topeka as the ideal city to call home and to raise their young son Carter.
Grant’s Field of Expertise:
● Full-time REALTOR® ● A great understanding and appreciation of homes in Topeka’s historic neighborhoods as well as new construction and homes in developing areas.
● Lifetime Resident of Northeast Kansas
● Has lived in Topeka for the past 15 years
● Holds a Bachelor of the Arts in History and a Masters Degree in Liberal Studies from Washburn University
● Over 15 years experience in the restoration of historic properties in Northeast Kansas
● Experienced in listing properties on the Registry of Historic Places
● Topeka Area Association of Realtors’ “Circle of Excellence” 2010 & 2011
● Among the Top 20% in Sales for all Topeka Area Realtors in 2010
● Member of Kirk & Cobb’s “Million Dollar Club,” 2008, 2009, 2010, & 2011
● Recipient of the Topeka Area Association of Realtor’s “Rising Star Award,” 2008
● Named as one of Topeka’s Top 20 Young Professionals by TK Magazine, May 2008
● Chairperson of Head Start Book Drive
● Group Coordinator for Project Topeka
● 13 Years of Participation with 4-H
● Active in Topeka’s 20-30 Club
● Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
● Member of the Kansas Association of REALTORS®
● Member of Topeka Chamber of Commerce
● Member of Topeka Area Association of REALTORS®
● Member of the Phi Delta Theta Alumni Board
● Member of the Washburn Alumni Association
● Member of the Kansas Beta Alumni Club
● Member of the Topeka 20-30 Club
"Grant is enthusiastic about his job as a realtor. He is a professional and somebody who will be a great representative for you, either as a buyer or seller. One thing that impressed me about Grant is his availability, patience, and on-time arrivals. We would set appointments and consistently he would arrive literally to the minute. And, he goes the extra mile to ensure your home has the best presentation for showings. Grant has a high-level of knowledge about the structural integrity of homes, is a wonderful visionary in offering suggestions for home improvements, and does a good job helping to ease the normal tension for home buyers and sellers. Outside of his realty expertise, Grant has a high-level of education and can converse intelligently about many topics. In my mind, Grant has established himself as a top-of-the-line professional in the realty business." Joshua Messick
"Buying your first home is a huge undertaking and Grant made it very easy for us. After living in an apartment for a few years we weren’t sure what we were looking for in a home just that we wanted a house with a yard. Grant helped us focus our efforts by showing us any house that we thought might be of interest to see what we in fact did like. He was very patient while we weeded through what we did and did not want in these homes. He was also very helpful in spotting things he knew we specifically didn’t want but at the same time didn’t skip the excitement of showing us a new home in case we fell in love with it. Grant was always easy to reach and tremendously helpful in the negotiation and closing process. We could not have been more pleased and know that when we outgrow our current home we will definitely be calling on Grant as a buyer and seller." Erin Mohwinkle