Kirk & Cobb is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about a full-time residential real estate career in the Topeka. We welcome high-energy, fun-loving but focused individuals who put customers first and hold to the highest of ethical standards. Licensed sales associates are self-employed yet are direct representatives of Kirk & Cobb and shall act in full compliance with state and national laws as well as local board and MLS. Sales associates are responsible for generating individual sales volume. Tasks include developing and implementing effective business & marketing strategies, networking, showing properties, marketing properties, understanding and explaining legal terms, and negotiating. Associates are responsible for managing multiple deadlines throughout the course of each transaction. With experience, each associate will have multiple transactions in progress at one time.
• Must obtain Kansas real estate license and become a member of the Topeka Area Association of Realtors
• Attend 50+ hour training course provided by Kirk & Cobb
• Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to convert prospects into customers by cultivating and maintaining relationships
• Ability to utilize resources such as time and finances effectively and efficiently
• Should be willing to attend weekly sales meetings but not mandated
• Commitment to scheduled times in the office each week to accept leads
• Suitable vehicle
• Local (Topeka) phone number
Our next intensive training course is tentatively scheduled to begin in May. This course is free of charge. It is also separate from the courses necessary to obtain your license; however, it can be taken simultaneously. Click here for more information or call 272-5555 for details.